Working on 2 views for the upside-down landscape at street view level at the moment.
– one looking outward and one looking inward. I WILL UPDATE LATER.
I’d also like to make:
1. a view from a side, where you see the the thick landscape “facade” against the city
2. spread with section of double-sided landscape.
3. view from top landscape with skylights popping through.
4. the ” google earth”-scale spread showing sequence of platforms in the city.
5??. spread with close-ups on skylight type 1 & 2 with their corresponding section – maybe not important
THESE WILL ALL HAVE TO BE DONE / ANNOTATED AND INCLUDED IN THE TS BOOK BY FRIDAY NIGHT.
If all goes well that means I can begin preparations for the window-scale model in the weekend and finish editing the book to send it to the binders on Monday and start making the model.