Thank you all for coming to school today! Great schedule for the next few days!!!!!
1. Finish conveyor belt + drill three holes into the plywood wall for the tvs. FELIX AND DJORDJE STARTING MONDAY MORNING
2. Update wallpaper design and if possible finish it I AM PERSONALLY POSTING IT LATER TONIGHT. SUPER DUPER HEAVY FILE!!!
3. Grey rubber for the fireplace PAPERCHASE IS OUT OF STOCK, WE NEED TO CHECK IF WE CAN ORDER IT AND HAVE IT ON TIME OR WE CAN BUY IT ON AMAZON BUT THIS IS GOING TO BE £75.
4. Work on the Aurasma app CAT SET IT UP
5. Lasercut/score signs MARIDIA IS DOING THIS ON MONDAY,ALL READY TO GO.
6. The factory painted sign on the wall ANNY WILL PROJECT IT ON THE WALL AND PAINT IT. THINK ABOUT COLOURS AND DESIGN
7. The introduction text, vinyl on the wall? We can send it here: http://www.colourbooth.co.uk/ NATASHA PLEASE SEND THE TEXT AND CAT HAS ALREADY THE GUYS EMAIL.
8. AA membership cards to be printed MARIDIA IS DOING THIS ON MONDAY, ALL READY TO GO.
9. All white books AND the DIP9 book are ready to be hardbound! GREAT JOB ANOUK AND MIRU, THANK YOU!
10. The canvas roll is arriving on Monday as well, so we can try to print some bits of the wallpaper and see the quality of it.
11. Raw materials needed. We are to be clear on this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raw_material
The factory needs cement, sand, wood, charcoal, but as well small models, booklets from the first starting point of our re-con. The raw pile of material is out fist step in the production of our final products.
12. Video assemblage of dip9 unit life OLLY IS DOING ONE OF HIS SUPER REMIX.
13. Video assemblage of our project video TO BE APPOINTED LATER ON!
From tomorrow all the books will be done, so we will need help on the wallpaper and on the construction of the conveyor belt and on the pile of raw material…please let’s meet all together at 11.30am in the studio!
Thank you!!! See you tomorrow!