combined Jury comments:
- Accidents within the linearity – showing true notion of fragmentation ( like example of Judd vs Warhol in Soho) – what if panorama gets folded to create different relationships? -maybe make that for the plan? -The point regarding what happens when elements come together needs to be declared. PLAN DWG IDEA?
– talk about relationships between all objects. – why chosen? why come together?
– the podium kills Mies /Judd – Judd/Warhol wouldn’t have acknowledged the podium.
– Inventing your genealogy – how can you work on them, how they can have a place in your project other than as celebrities. – They are both massive corporations.
– CLAIM A CONCLUSION – (do a Warhol) Orchestrate the production – show with PLAN DWG
– Make the sea, the field in-between – YOU ARE THE SEA. – show with PLAN DWG
I am re-writing presentation text, working on my White book which I want to print in 3 copies for tables +bind and working on a booklet which will incorporate my Berlin photo series and my UCS installation photos around the AA from recon.
I decided to re-make the Spring street model to crush it at Tables as I thought it made the most sense. – rather than choosing another building. Do you guys agree? – I am laser cutting and assembling it tomorrow.
Tuesday and Wednesday I want to finalise a drawing and documents mentioned above. Wednesday and Thursday I want to work on text + Conclusion and finalise printing.