Tilda Swinton in a box (Tak’s reference…)
Some notes from today’s feedback:
– I seem to have two trains of thought about the box going in the argument at the moment – the resilience of the box as form AND the exclusivity of the box.. how do the two relate?
– Is the project about interiority or enclosure? How do you define box?
– More box less grid (again…)
– The first 4 cities should be there to serve as build up for vitrine-city which ultimately delivers the argument (need to explain each one efficiently with one drawing each & one caption).
– If this is a retake on Exodus, who are my voluntary prisoners? What is the selling point?