Thinks to think about moving forward:
– the topic is familiar. People accept it because they relate to it. Everyone is taking selfies. But why are we doing it? It clarifies what we see. Unify people…
– if the project deals with making the image of the architectural object then should i explore how to inhabit the image? (oculus rift, virtual reality…)
– Video needs a climax at the end. At the moment is all even.
– look at how photography increased in value through the art world
– photography was once evidence but now it is no longer accepted because its too easy to manipulate
– the factory is too internal. Explore external relation between factory and context.
– image = translation?
-inhabiting or viewing?
– constructing a reality + reading of the construction of that reality
– photography history / vision – why do we feel the need to portray ourself? and register the world around us?
-is it about the architectural object or the architect?
Back to work now…will post later