Each of the images represent a ‘time’ portal/threshold to a new space or event.
I am going to SLAP people and content in the photos, and instead concentrate on a space and image itself.
I am going to transform 2d flat images into a 3 Dimensional spaces/events…
Notes from last tutorial:
– you are in a room but all scales are messed up
– slap people in the photograph
– slap the subject out of the photograph! The content is irrelevant, you just gonna make it up
– side-ness of the views ?
– perspective, construction of the image
– the camera becomes the reader
– flat image to 3D (matrix)
– movie Divergent (mirror scene)
– take the room/space and inverse it
I am working on the physical model of the space above as well as building 3D components from the images I chose.
Hope everyone is good!