The regions are as above, and each have their role in term of what the ruins gives us:
1. Icon – natural disaster-emotional imapct on seeing an iconic building in ruin -signify the fall of an empire -end of civilization -addressing human’s insignificant -warning for the future -nature always prevail
2. Icon – human cause-em0tional imapct on seeing an iconic building in ruin -signify the fall of an empire -end of civilization -addressing human’s destruction -a lesson to learn for the future
3. Industrial ruins-progress of the civilisation -this is where people have left their past behind to pursuit a better future -the ruins are objects that had lost its value to the society
4. Modern ruins-urban decay -fall of economy? *I’m not too sure on this yet still…
5. Follies-for pure visual pleasure? *I thought that all is in the Theme Park would essentially be follies, so either this is the follies of the follies (which I’ll need to figure out what it really means), or this category wouldn’t be as significant…?