I have started today an animation for the conclusion. I thought making one single conclusion drawing would be like making the singular object. So instead I am moving things here and there to bring up the relations between the drawing worlds.


Huge thank you to Maridia for painting the amphibious! Also with Miruna we did an animation for setting the scene – from Prouve’s factory to gallery to green screen. It incorporates the 1:1 – I basically go with an AA chair to Seguin’s gallery to open a 1:1 paper door into a green screen factory.

Most importantly this was an intuitive weekend. Still need to put the gallery dwg in it frame as well as the 1:1 guys which I will use for the intro. And I would like to work more on text tonight.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Update

  1. Sabrina Morreale says:

    Looking beautiful!!