I started drawing, started something different and dumped it all. So I made a model of a typical polished concrete gallery floor which I then filled with little bluefoam cubes which just arrived. In top view the surface of the plinth is as polished as the concrete floor on which it sits in its raw and refined state. Now that the site is somehow defined, I want to turn more towards the factory and less the display of things.
There are a number of things on my list to do or consider after the jury:
– make storyboard presentable and use it as a “navigational tool”
– draw presentation formats (juries)
– define the architectural context to construct
– rethink factory processes
– search Sotheby’s (our neighbours)