I have finally edited and finished all the images for my book, already printed them out. Trimming them now and sending to bind tomorrow morning, hopefully will collect it tomorrow afternoon if not then Monday morning.
I started working on the AA drawing which takes ages, the original plans are horribly drawn and giving me lot of trouble. I am spending tonight cleaning those and editing and I will 3d model/extrude as much as I can tonight.
I don’t think there is anything to comment on, but if you have something to say, please do. As you can see I’ve made the square format go the book which I really like. Still thinking of the colour for the cover.
Hope everyone is good.