- Charles Arsene-Henry seminar: metacamera suspense bluedrift
- Recreating Renders
One sign of render skill used to be how realistic an image you could create. Now that we can render pretty much anything, we see one of the first inversions – photographers recreating highly stylised renders.
- Book in room, book in screen
Working on the switch from the screen to the room, and back to the screen. It’s based around the Named View concept – House VI was designed only for a few privileged views and is inexistent otherwise. The film pauses on … Read more
- The plan from now to the Jury..
- I’ve been working on producing 3 huge a0 size prints over the past few days. Thinking of printing it in A1. as A0 is a lil too massive. – I will be producing 7 A1 for the Jury. ( … Read more
Uploading few new images. Most of them are still in the making, the london map where i will feature the long brick stack, waiting to be shipped. As discussed the other day, the long brick stack (#whichinfactisawallbuticantcallitawall) sit on a … Read more
- Map + Card Players in progress
Players: Burroughs, Piranesi, (future) Drawing scholar. Still very much in progress, but will finish it before tomorrow. Also updating the text, which we can go through in tomorrows tut.
- Updated Drawing and New Spaces
Just reworking a palace enfilade condition. in the process of filling the rooms up…